We started the day by getting some new 1"x3" to put above the wall and make sure we don't get near the water pipe again. We finished placing and securing the outer wall. We then started working on the wall on the other side. This wall was to be a 2"x6" with 2x4 staggered studs. We also bought some plywood to place on the back of this wall.
We assembled the wall again on the the floor. We also mounted the plywood. To say this wall was heavy would be an understatement. As we attempted to move the wall in place we found that either the floor was higher or the ceiling was lower in the middle. I had to remove the mounting strips for drywall in the middle to get the wall into place. After securing the wall we added the rear 2x4 to better secure the plywood.
This was all we were able to get done on the second day. With the 12' and two 18' walls done about 50% of the walls are done. Hopefully next weekend we can finish the other walls.